Photos by Jennifer Browning

Monday, October 09, 2006

Stingray City's Tourist Population Decreases

The decrease in tourists visiting Stingray City is probably bad for the Caymanian tour operators, but I can't imagine this is bad for the stingrays. Poor guys are probably ready for a break from all the hoopla. My Cayman dives have never included Stingray City, I figure it can't be much better than diving Christ of the Abyss off Key Largo...which was NOT fun...Stingray City just guarantees divers to see stingrays because they are fed. I think I would rather see them on my own...makes it a little more special that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos