Photos by Jennifer Browning

Monday, June 20, 2005

Landlocked in Dallas

It's just wrong. It's just plain wrong for a scuba gypsy to be so far away from the deep blue. While my original purpose for traveling to the Miami area was thwarted, I made the best of it and got in some fabulous diving. It made me realize that maybe there is a little more to my gypsy soul than just submersion. So I have a plan. I am continuing my dive certification until I get to instructor and then maybe make a big move to do what I love. It should be interesting. As soon as I complete my exams I will have my Rescue Diver Certification and Nitrox Specialty through The Scuba Source and then it is on to Dive Master. The DM program is supposed to be quite challenging....so anyone out there with some words of wisdom..shout out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos