Photos by Jennifer Browning

Friday, November 03, 2006

The Next Cathy Church?


I was browsing Flickr for my Photo of the Day over on Shutter Gypsy and I found Kayla's site. This kid is only 18 and has some fabulous underwater work. According to Kayla, "anything related to water" catches her interest and she enjoys using her photography to express herself. Divester needs to get this girl on their "This Is Why We Dive" photo pool (I didn't see it in her list already.) Maybe I am wrong, but her Flickr site seems to imply this chick dives a lot.....I am soooo jealous!!

Be sure to check out all of her sets. She has some excellent work like the clown fish here and the porcelain crab that made the cover of Reefkeeping Magazine here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos