Photos by Jennifer Browning

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Auditioning all in the name of SCUBA

It's been busy. I just completed my Journey into Cuba show here in Dallas at Little Havana. Huge endeavor for my first solo photo show, but thankfully a successful one. I have been working on my Dive Master certification in between the printing, framing and matting. I promise to blog about that soon....but today I head out for an interesting task....my first audition for a part in a film or something. A friend of mine told me about this guy producing a film called Wild Texas Pt. 2....and there are apparently several SCUBA scenes.....cool! So this is how much of a scuba geek I am....I am auditioning for a non-speaking part all to be below the surface! I am not very hopeful, I hear that model types who are 50-80 pounds lighter than me are auditioning. I am just a natural chic...so if they want scuba froo froo then I guess I am out.....

......but maybe they will need a safety diver??? I am rescue certified now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos