Photos by Jennifer Browning

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cute, apparently, but no SCUBA actress

Photo by Dan Michalski'Thanks to all the readers who were cheering me on during my first audition. I was informed yesterday, that I didn't get the part......but the receptionist said that my head shot was beautiful (that's an 8x10 photo for those of you with your mind in the gutter)and she said I had great eyebrows (thank you my beautiful boyfriend for lending me your photo skills and thank you to Twyla for crafting such great brows). So I've got that going for me!

I have to say that the audition itself was pretty uneventful. I had about 5 minutes placed in front of a camera while speaking to one of the directors. Not much to it. Apparently the project is to create a public announcement about Texas' great outdoors. Would have been a fun way to see a little more of this place, but oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen B said...

Thanks
;-)

10/05/2005 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos