Photos by Jennifer Browning

Monday, October 17, 2005

Bill's Blog

So I am a scuba geek and my boyfriend is a poker geek (and I mean a BIG ONE)...I am learning to play poker (and I am not too bad) and he is learning to dive. We always wonder how to merge the two passions with our own.....do we take the table, chips, and cards underwater? Here's an interesting blog from a man who seems to have succeeded in bringing the two together. OK OK.....so it's pretty much a poker blog, but he does have an interesting set of photo galleries from several adventures of his own. Aside from interesting photos, Pauly from Tao of Poker has named Bill the "Jacques Cousteau of poker bloggers". So if you are also looking for the best of both worlds...check it out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>I am not too bad.<<

Right, exactly. And I am a really good scuba diver. And because I have a great teacher, no need to mess with all that certification junk! i can just get a rescue certification in thailand!

10/17/2005 11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. that sounded mean. i meant to say that i have a lot to learn about scuba, and so long as you read things like bill's blog, you will be a great scuba diver ... er ... i mean poker player.

10/17/2005 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2005 Jennifer Browning. All photos unless otherwise noted are the property of Jennifer Browning. Please seek permission before using or linking photos